Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Betty Flo's big day out

So this was my weekend......I did our first...... and last VW show. Don't get me wrong it was fun to do but a lot of hard work on a weekend I normally spend with my boys. It was an early start...like car boot kind of early, eurrggghhhh. This is the kind of thing I would like to do on a Sunday, but be on the other side of the table. I love having my gallery and people choose to come to me, but putting yourself out there is a different thing altogether. You have to be quite thick skinned and when you are selling a quality product, handmade in the UK right next to a stall selling made in China, what can you do? Smile sweetly that's what but I think I'll just stick to my gallery in the future.
Thank god the sun was shining and a good friend sat with me all day Sunday, thanks xxx




 Someone had to help me rearrange.













 I'll just stick to our fun days out and picnics, talking of which, Its a Barbecue in Betty Flo kind of day.





2 comments:

Jules Novak said...

I must own a piece of your artwork. I love love love VW's. How can I acquire one ? I live in the US. Julie

Janet said...

Hi Julie
Thanks for the kind words. You could have a look at the website and let me know what you are interested in. I can give you a quote for posting to the US, but we do it regularly so no problem x