Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blue skies

Wishing I was going to Cornwall this Summer walking that path over to St Michaels mount
I am doing a swap with the very talented Gennine , patiently waiting for my birdies to fly over from Mexico. I love the blog world for these opportunities, to share work with other wonderful and creative people and allowing friendships to begin.


MargaretR said...

I've jut come across you blog now as I was looking for The Ark, Chester. I was there this morning and it's one of my favourite places in Chester. I love your paintings and I used to teach in Llanddona, just up the road to you 50 yars ago :)) I was in lodgings on the front near the scene on your Home page. I will be coming to Beaumaris before long and will pay your shop a visit.

JJ said...

I love your St Michaels mount picture....Cornwall is my second home when i saw this it made my day. We tend to pick a print of yours up each time from the Whistlefish Gallery in St Ives...so hoping to keep my eye out for this one...love your work : )

disa said...