Sunday, June 08, 2008


I have enjoyed June so far, a little bit of calm was needed. I am enjoying looking and living in the house and making decorating decisions. I am loving eating outdoors nearly every day. I am enjoying the flowers coming to life in a garden we have not ever seen through Summer yet. I am enjoying putting together a new website for the gallery showcasing the wonderful work of the 20 artists and designers I am now selling. So it is calmer but still lots to do. But mostly I am enjoying the cloudless bright blue sky hanging over my head and the peace and quiet today.

Jewellery above by Becky Crow and flower brooch by Abbot and Ellwood

2 comments:

KT Mo Design Studio said...

oh to be beside the seaside on a cloudless blue sky day!!
Thank you for the link to Becky Crow's work which looks fabulous.

KELLY said...

ooo...so many good things for june and we're only a week in...long may the list continue for you as the month goes on xxx