Saturday, April 26, 2008

evening light

Rockpool 1
Rockpool 2



Dunes 1

Dunes 2


High tide 1


High tide 2


Golden sky 1


Golden sky 2

I've been doing these small paintings over the last few weeks in the evenings. They are all from my recent trip to Devon of some of the beaches we visited. Some new colours have emerged when the light is different in the studio and I am really pleased with the results. They are for sale in my gallery at the moment at £90 the pair. I had a bit of trouble displaying them on this page as a pair. They are 8x8 inches each. If anyone is interested please send me an email. Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

shari said...

love these.

Twiggy said...

Hi there
I've just found you via Sykos blog, your blog is very lovely. we are visiting Anglesey this summer so may well pop in :)
Twiggy