Thursday, November 23, 2006

beside the sea

Well tomorrow I am off on my jollies again, this time to Devon. I have a collection of paintings for Baxters gallery in Dartmouth. I have never been to Dartmouth before and only have fuzzy memories of Devon from my childhood so I am really looking forward to the trip. This is one of my paintings coming with me.


Baxters is the new name for Hartworks, the gallery originally set up by Simon and Theresa Hart. It has a very coastal theme.
The new owner Sarah Duggan took over in July 2006 after a career in retail and running a design-led gift business. After too many years of saying “one day, I’ll own a gallery”, Sarah decided that Dartmouth and Baxters would be where she would enjoy life and her passion for the arts.
I thought as I seem to be having a gallery showcasing theme going on this week I would do the same today.
Here are some lovely artists who currently exhibit there.

Annie Rouse


Emma Dunbar




Carole Green

I will be back on Monday with tales of sea and sand but for now Happy happy Thanksgiving to you all. xxx

2 comments:

Abigail A. Percy said...

lovely pieces here....I always love stopping by, such great colours and links *smiling!*...

I owe you an email...have not forgotten!! soon! xx

yanmaneee said...

timberland outlet
cheap jordans
nike x off white
golden goose sneakers
nike air max 2017
lebron 11
christian louboutin outlet
yeezy shoes
adidas nmd
christian louboutin outlet